The Ministerial Committee met on September 4:
- We took action to grant a specific license to Tim Hart to serve as pastor of revitalization for Garden Chapel.
- We approved ordination for Emily Ralph from the Salford congregation who has been called to an associate pastor position at Sunnyside in Lancaster.
- We granted a license toward ordination to Tami Good who is serving as minister of worship and music at Souderton.
- Arnold Derstine and Mike Ford have resigned from the pastoral team at Franconia.
- Blooming Glen has hired Mike Ford as youth pastor.
- Frederick and Lakeview are seeking interim pastoral leadership.
- Perkiomenville is seeking an associate pastor and Alpha and Taftsville congregations are looking for pastoral leadership.