Peaceful Living is a faith-based, nonprofit organization that identifies and seeks to engage the gifts of adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We believe that all individuals deserve to live with a sense of “belonging” within a faith and overall community where they can express their talents, interests, and capabilities.
With careful planning, individual attention, and ongoing education of our staff, we provide services to over 200 families through three programs in a manner in which participants feel loved, respected, and valued in their community. The three programs are:
• Day Programs: Provides our individuals a program during the workday.
• Family Services: Provides our individuals home and community-based support.
• Residential Services: Provides our individuals residential care in 12 family-style community homes.
Peaceful Living is a conference-related ministry of Mosaic Mennonite Conference, a sponsored agency of Mennonite Health Services, and is committed to living its Anabaptist values and beliefs.
For information on how you can support our mission of creating belonging, including volunteer opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prayer requests from Peaceful Living
- That the people whom Peaceful Living serves would experience true belonging in a welcoming community.
- For protection from the COVID-19 virus.
- That Peaceful Living would continue to thrive as they seek to serve more people.
- For strength and good health for our dedicated Direct Care Professionals as they provide essential services and loving support every day.