Good day! This is your flight tech crew speaking. Welcome and thank you for flying Mosaic Conference Airlines.
We are happy that you have come aboard and made us your Conference of choice. We know there are many other conferences that you can choose and we value your participation in our virtual assembly.
My name is Scott Roth and I will be your captain on Flight Assembly 2020, departing on Saturday, November 7 at 11:00 am (EST)/8:00 am (PST). You won’t be seeing me much during the flight because I will be in the cockpit making sure we can fly you to your appropriate Zoom destination.
We want your flight experience with us to be special. During this season of pandemic and tense times, the conference flight crew of Assembly 2020 wants you to have the time of your life (under these circumstances).
Expect to hear stories of God’s movement among us and through us, how our conference is growing, and future plans for the conference. Please see your inflight guide, available in six languages. (This inflight guide will be referred to as the “docket” during our time together, so make sure you can access it.)
While we are in flight, delegates will break into small groups for discussions. These groups will be handled within Zoom. Please be patient during the times of transition. For those that have interpretation needs, this is being handled with care, using interpretation channels built directly into Zoom.
As we fly along on Saturday, November 7, we want you to be aware of certain things we expect of you.
- Each delegate will need to log into the zoom meeting on his/her own device. (This will be necessary as we break into our assigned, diverse small groups.)
- Please ensure that you have downloaded Zoom onto your computer or device. Prior to assembly, create a login and test to make sure you can access Zoom.
- We encourage you to experience our pre-flight Zoom session to test your connection on
- Tuesday, Nov. 3, 10-11 am (EST)/ 7-8 am (PST)
- Wednesday, Nov. 4, 1:30-2:30pm (EST)/ 10:30-11:30am (PST).
Click here to test your connection any time during these times.
Here is our pre-flight check-list. To ensure your best inflight experience, please follow these guidelines:
- Please make sure you have “booked your seat” (registered for assembly). If you have not registered, please do so immediately by clicking here. Registration is required to ensure you have a seat on the plane. For security, access to Zoom will only be given to registered participants.
- On the morning of your flight, please be present for boarding at 10:45 am (EST)/7:45 am (PST). This will give you time to be comfortable in your seat as we prepare for take off. We will not be having any food/beverage service on this flight, so please bring your own.
- Finally, if you have questions about using Zoom or need further assistance, please view our tutorial video below!
- We will land and disembark by 1:15 pm (EST)/10:15 am (PST).
- Finally, we invite you to our afterflight celebration of worship on Sunday, November 8, 11:00 am (EST)/8:00 am (PST). Tune in via YouTube or Facebook Live. I will be your captain as well for this celebration. No pre-booking (registration) is required for Sunday’s worship. Invite your friends and enjoy this time of celebration!
We here at Mosaic Conference Airlines are excited to have you join us on Flight Assembly 2020. In closing, as your virtual captain for the weekend, I want to thank you again for choosing us.