The new Nominating Committee for Mosaic Mennonite Conference is fully formed and has been meeting virtually this spring and early summer. The members of this group are:
- Angela Moyer, Assistant Moderator, and chair of the Nominating Committee (Ripple)
- Janet Panning, Chair of Ministerial Committee (Plains)
- Beny Krisbianto, Chair of Intercultural Committee (Nations Worship)
- Marco Güete, member at large (Covenant Mennonite Fellowship)
- Lisa Stenger, member at large (Deep Run West)
- Mary Nitzsche, Associate Executive Minister, ex-officio non-voting member (Perkasie)
The Nominating Committee is responsible for vetting and discerning potential new Conference Board members and Committee members. This includes ensuring that the Conference Board and Committees are balanced in terms of the gender, racial, cultural, geographic, and historic diversity of the Conference, reflect the diverse giftings represented in the Conference, and exhibit a high level of intercultural capacity.