For our Virtual Conference Assembly Virtual Worship Service on November 8, we’re looking to add the many voices of Mosaic Conference, of all ages and languages, to a reciting of The Lord’s Prayer!
Using your smartphone, a camera, or your computer, we invite you to film yourself saying The Lord’s Prayer in your own language. You may use any version you like! We encourage you to recite it from memory, or if you need to read it, try doing so from the device you’re recording on, or something alongside your camera (ie: don’t look down!).
Tips for recording and submitting your video:
- If using a smartphone, please turn the phone horizontally (“sideways”) to film, as pictured. If possible use a tripod or set the device on something to keep it steady.
- Position yourself a few feet from your camera, rather than far away. This is particularly important in any room that echos or if you film outdoors.
- Be aware of any ambient noises in the room (fans, other people talking), and try to use a quiet location. A little background noise is ok, but it should not distract from your voice.
- Feel free to record and send a few takes – we will pick and chose sections to use in the broadcast.
- When you have finished recording, file share your video with Kristine McClain at firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend using WeTransfer.com, or a sharing platform like Dropbox or Google Drive.
- The deadline to submit your recording is Friday, October 9.