The staff of Mosaic Mennonite Conference is a team of dedicated individuals who support pastors, congregations, and organizations across the country. While some of our staff work out of our Lansdale office, most work from their homes, traveling to visit congregations and Conferences Related Ministries in California, Florida, and the Northeast Corridor.
Our staff consists of leadership ministers, a missional team, an intercultural team, a formational team, a communication team, and administrators—some staff serve on more than one team!
- The leadership ministers coach and support pastors and congregations.
- The missional team helps congregations to expand their imagination for connecting with their neighborhoods.
- The intercultural team works closely with every other team and with pastors and congregations to identify cultural bias and expand inclusion and equity.
- The formation team coordinates the credentialing process and continuing education of conference and congregational leaders. They also lead a network of youth pastors and sponsors and organize conference-wide youth leadership events.
- The communication team is responsible for the conference’s storytelling, online presence, and newsletters.
- The administrators make sure that everything runs smoothly!