Peaceful Living has openings for the following positions:
- Program Specialist – represents, advocates for, and pursues the dreams of the individuals served. Join a team whose mission is to create belonging for people with intellectual anddevelopmental disabilities.
- Director of Marketing Communications to tell the story of belonging and invite engagement from stakeholders and the community. As the Director of Marketing Communications, you will lead all of Peaceful Living’s marketing, communications, and public relations initiatives, both external and internal.
- LPN to provide expert care in their residential program. Specifically, the position’s focus will be to monitor and coordinate the overall medical care for a single person living in one of their residential homes.
- Administrative Assistant – provides office support, serves as the primary point of contact for all incoming phone calls, and fosters a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
- Direct Support Professionals (DSP) – create belonging for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. DSPs provide meaningful engagement and support, ensuring health, safety, and well-being of individuals.